Do You Wake Up Tired?
Sleep Apnoea can make you wake up in the morning feeling tired or unrefreshed even though you have had a full night of sleep. The lack of oxygen your body receives can have negative long-term consequences for your health.
Sleepiness is a medical condition and can be very dangerous. If this sleepiness is due to Sleep Apnoea, it can be effectively treated and a normal sleeping pattern can be re-established. This is why it is extremely important to have Sleep Apnoea diagnosed and treated, and that's where we can help.
Sleep Apnoea and Snoring Treatments at High Wycombe Pharmacy
Anyone can have Sleep Apnoea, regardless of gender, age or body type. We offer a Home Sleep Study to establish your sleeping patterns and use this information to consult with you and your doctor on a treatment.
Our Sleep Study involves...
- Completing a referral form, in conjunction with your GP
- Establishing contact with a sleep physician to interpret the results of the study
- Setting you up with a device for an overnight sleep study at home.
- Sending the information from the study to the sleep physician to provide a sleep study report
- Reporting back to you and your GP with the outcome of the study
Contact us to arrange your Home Sleep Test
Phone: (08) 9454 7572
Email: [email protected]
Sleep Apnoea is one of the most common sleep disorders which affects 5-10% of Australians. However, many still go undiagnosed due to lack of awareness and understanding about the disorder.