Our role is to provide you with knowledge about your medicines to help you manage your health.
Medicine Review with our Pharmacist
Would you like to know more about the medicines you are taking? We can sit down in the pharmacy with you and go through all your medicines, including natural health therapies, to make sure you get the best out of them. We will provide you with a helpful medication report that includes what your medication is for, and the best time to take it. If any potential problems are found, we can come up with a plan to correct them.
People who would benefit from a medicine check:
- Do you take five or more medicines?
- Have you forgotten what some of your medicines are for?
- Are your medicine devices hard to use?
- Have you recently been sick or had a stay in hospital?
- Are you a person diagnosed with diabetes?
- Do you sometimes find it difficult to monitor your blood sugar?
- Do you have questions about your medication?
For many people, the medicine review is government-funded. To organise a medicine review, talk to our staff to arrange a time.